|Membresía de la AEGS (previamente AILCFH)|
|November 2013 Newsletter|
Adjunto las noticias que me han llegado desde la última circular.
Maria DiFrancesco, Secretaria, AILCFH
Modern Languages and Literatures
953 Danby Rd.
Ithaca, NY 14850
Asociación Internacional de Literatura y Cultura Femenina Hispánica
CALL FOR SPECIAL ISSUE PROPOSALS
The editor of Letras Femeninas welcomes proposals for the Summer 2015 Special Issue. Proposals should be sent by e-mail to Carmen de Urioste (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com). They should contain the following information:
• Draft outlining the topic and content of the proposed special issue (up to 200 words);
• Editorial Committee for the special issue. Proposed members of the editorial committee must have agreed to serve before the proposal is submitted and must be good standing AILCFH members. There should be enough reviewers to allow at least two reviews of each paper;
• Name, telephone, and e-mail of the contact person;
• Language: Spanish and/or English
Due date to receive proposals: January 15, 2014
The proposals for the Special Issue will be evaluated by the AILCFH Executive Committee. A decision will be made by February 1, 2014. The Special Issue final materials must be submitted to Letras Femeninas by February 1, 2015. Technical details will be shared with the special editor upon approval of the proposal.
Contributors to the Special Issue must be members of the AILCFH. The editor of Letras Femeninas reserves the right to reject Special Issue papers, should they be considered inappropriate for publication in the journal.
Send proposals to:
Carmen de Urioste
Letras Femeninas, editor
firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our web site at:
The 5th Biennial Mercyhurst Colloquium on the Americas
in the Americas
Mercyhurst University, Erie, Pennsylvania
April 11-12, 2014
We are soliciting papers from any discipline on topics discussing religious communiities in the Americas, that is communities whose unifying and/or defining character is primarily based on religious belief and practice (as opposed to ethnicity, for example).
Possible topics include (but are by no means limited to):
• Religious communities in literature and/or film
• History and/or anthropology of religious communities
• the economies of religious communities
• religious movements and utopian settlements
• monastics in the 21st century
• political movements and religious communities (Nuns on the bus, etc.)
• religious communities and public health
Please submit an abstract of 300 words with a cover letter including your name, academic affiliation and the proposal’s title by January 15, 2014 as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com. To encourage participation from all who attend, we are asking that all communications be delivered in English. The program will allow for papers of 20 minutes, followed by a period of questions.
Website address: http://plato.mercyhurst.edu/colloquium/
Return to newsletter list
eChapters.com is a subsidiary of Digital Pathways International, Inc.
Copyright © 2002-2018 Digital Pathways International, Inc.